Saturday, September 22, 2012

Math/Stat Camp @ DLSU

Day 1 - July 14, 2012
Day 2 - September 22, 2012

I don't like to write about the Day 1 of the camp because it's all about the talking and lecturing which can most probably be a bore if you'd think about it as one.So, I'll proceed to Day 2. Hahaha.

After 10 weeks of waiting since the first day, we were finally able to continue the camp. Unlike Day 1, when the transportation was probably the most enjoyable part of it, Day 2 offered a more interactive day for us. There are MUCH more smiles and MUCH more laughter but there is DEFINITELY a lot more sweat. 

The Main Event was the Amazing Race. We had 10 groups, each containing members from different schools. I was in the Blue team. We had a lot of fun and we finished 4th (we tied in 3rd -_-). 

The event ended when the awarding of special prizes and certificates to the participants. 

I would like to note that the De La Salle University Manila was big (HUGE) and so welcoming. I hope I can join next year! 

(c) Jam Sudario


M!

No comments:

Post a Comment