Friday, November 2, 2012

The Point Is...

When you learn things, I believe that you should not just keep them in your memory. Because when you just keep them in your memory, it's called memorization. It sucks. Most of what you memorize just fade away in time. That's why you should act upon it. Keep them in your mind and better yet, in your heart. When you REALLY learn something, you apply them in your life. 

So, what's my point?

I learned something really important today. 

When you make mistake, accept it. But also consider how you feel  about it. If you felt bad about it, then cry. There's nothing wrong about it. If you feel like crying, you just can't stop it. Feelings just are. 

Earlier, I was late for our rehearsal and I was punished just like how they punish other tardy people. I felt bad. But I didn't choose to feel that way. I just did. I cried and did not care about how they feel about it. It's my own emotion and I am not responsible for how they're gonna react towards it. 

This is a free country. You can cry if you just need to. You can laugh if you want to. I love my classmates and I understand why they did that. And I want to make it clear that even if I broke down, I accepted that I was wrong and LEARNED from my fault. 


"I'd rather pick flowers instead of fights." - Owl City


M!

No comments:

Post a Comment