Monday, October 8, 2012

Bored or Wasted?

I don't know, I'm just feeling kind of down today. 

I was bummed out this morning finding something to wear for the 'Opening Ceremony of the High School Intramurals 2012', since I was the host. The polo was loose and I needed to fold the sleeves to make it look decent. 

Then, before our second period, I was alone and I felt like nobody wanted to talk to me. So, I stayed in one corner and pretended that I was asleep. Some of my classmates noticed and they asked about how I feel but I didn't answer. Why would I? When I feel like they're really not interested [in how I feel] and just wanted to show others that they care, I wouldn't waste my time talking to them. I just hate hypocrisy, I just really do.

When the program started, I tried my best to keep my energy up despite the heat in the venue. And when it ended, none of my classmates even waited for me. They all went outside already. Wow, right?


(c) Mr. Angelito B. Guillarte

Then, I went to SM Hypermarket near JRU. I was glad that some of my classmates were there. We shared laughs. We shared stories. They were forcing me to tell why I was kind of sad that time. [It's because of H] First, I was really hesitant because I wasn't sure if they would really like to hear it and I wouldn't want to waste my time to people who care. I gave up and told them the first part, then they started talking about something totally unrelated to my story. Wow. Just as I thought. 

I never want to expect something from my friends. But I guess I never fail to do so. It's either I need to change that or I need to find (a) better friend/s who would listen to me sincerely. 

What do you think? 

M!

No comments:

Post a Comment