Friday, October 19, 2012

The Much Awaited Rainbow

Do you remember how I told you about being 'down' on my last post? I'm so thankful that it all came to end just the day after that. 

October 9, 2012

It was Vianca Patricia Magat Divino's Birthday. We totally enjoyed eating at Jollibee Kalentong and singing our heart out in the karaoke of Marketplace. That made me so happy.


(c) Glhaiza Shane P. Pacheco

I know that we look kinda haggard in this picture, but that's the best part. We were so happy that we didn't even care about how we looked anymore.

October 10, 2012

Marian Charity Santillan Nayan! We went to SM Hypermarket Mandaluyong and we enjoyed quite a lot of laughs together with our Zagu's and a bunch of chips, celebrating her birthday. 2nd consecutive day that I felt elated. 


(c) Sophia D. Sereno

We were classmates since were in 2nd Grade and we really have gotten close, closer than you can imagine. 

This was a photo taken on the 18th of June, this year. We goofed off a jump shot.

October 15, 2012

Trust me, October made me fat(ter). After class, we immediately rode the jeepney, rushed into their house and ATE and ATE and ATE. We sang a few songs off their karaoke and ATE more food. Munch here, chew there, bite here, gnaw there, that was just MOSTLY what we did. We also shared stories and took a couple and pictures and went straight home. 

(c) Glhaiza Shane P. Pacheco

I'm like his closest 'guy' friend and she trusts me a lot. I trust her, too, and I see nothing negative about that part.

This was taken at KFC Kalentong last September 28. 


October 19, 2012



Happy, elated, ecstatic, joyful, blissful, ETC. Whatever you call it, it sure felt good. 

This was taken earlier when we were having our 2nd Fridate. (Actually, the first one was a Thurdate but who cares, right?)
I am just so thankful tha

t I just had one of the BEST SCHOOLDAY I've ever had.

It's all thanks to our adviser/nanay, Ms. Leila L. Roxas 'The Great' and especially to my classmates. GO 3E!

After this, we are all gonna be busy again. Playfest, Project in Math, Project in Filipino, Project in English, SSG Rap Contest, Auditions for Legally Blonde, Project in Chemistry, ETC. God bless 3-E, 4-A :">, and others! Always be happy!

It's all thanks to our adviser/nanay, Ms. Leila L. Roxas 'The Great' and especially to my classmates. GO 3E!
After this, we are all gonna be busy again. Playfest, Project in Math, Project in Filipino, Project in English, SSG Rap Contest, Auditions for Legally Blonde, Project in Chemistry, ETC. God bless 3-E, 4-A :">, and others! Always be happy!


M!

No comments:

Post a Comment