Saturday, October 6, 2012

March 16, 2012. ♥

It's hard. I can really tell.

It's hard to pretend not liking someone anymore, right? Have you ever had the same strange, heavy feeling in your tummy. It sucks not having that person to know you care for them and you can't do a freaking thing about it because you're scared as if you're on the edge of a building, one wrong move and your'e dead. 

I really want to show up to your face and say, "You know? I still like you!", not caring if you're gonna laugh at me, or if you're going to get embarrassed. But I'm here thinking to myself, "We're never gonna be more than this. Ever." Call me Mr. Negative but sometimes it feels like that is just we're ever gonna be, seriously. I'm trying my hardest to be optimistic but it feels like I'm making myself stupid for waiting and expecting. 

You know what I feel now? I don't care about whatever. If I love what I'm doing, or who I am doing it for, it's never a waste and I am never gonna regret it. 

I'm young. There is always room for mistakes. I hope you feel the same way, too. 

And yes, dear, I want you to give a SHIT about this.

M!

No comments:

Post a Comment